Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I find the model number on my planter?
Your model number is generally located as part of the UPC or barcode number. The UPC label is usually located on the bottom of your planter.
2. How should I maintain my planters to keep them in looking good?
Proper care of your planters will make your investment last and add benefit to your gardening experience. Here are some guidelines to follow:
• Clean your planters periodically. Wipe them with a clean, soft cloth. Use soap (Lysol® and Pine Sol® are safe) to loosen dirt and crusted material. Be careful not to use some cleaners, such as bleach solutions, that may damage the finish.
• Store your planters in a safe, dry location.
3. What is the warranty on my planters?
Our warranty covers defects in material or workmanship. It does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the planter. Please view our warranty statement on our website for specific warranty information.
4. Do I have to register for my warranty to be effective?
No, Ames does not require registration for your warranty to be effective. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
5. Where can I find your product in my area?
To locate a retailer who carries our products, click the “Where to Buy” button located on the page of the product in which you are interested. If you are having trouble locating a retailer in your area please contact us.
6. If I send in an email request, how soon can I expect a response?
We make every effort to respond to email requests on our website within 24 hours. If you have not received a response to your email, please contact Customer Service at 1-855-836-5574.